Thursday, December 10, 2009

Best Blush???

What is the best MAC blush color?


I like colors that are a bright peachy pink.


I have fair skin, brown hair, and hazel eyes.


If you have any suggestions for other colors they'd be appreciated.


thanks:]Best Blush???
Ambering Rose by MAC


I love the way it makes my cheeks look natural and rosey; has sheertone-shimmering blush tone. I have fair skin, brown hair and hazel eyes.


Tip: always use a brush.


use purples or brown/bronze eye shadows for hazel eyes.Best Blush???
Mac fafi in ';fashion frenzy';
bourjois paris little round pot!!! my favorite





you should try the rose colour...gd luck! xoxoxooxxox
Smashbox trio, or O-glow. it goes to the shade to match your skin ..
Nars Blush in Orgasm! I don't know if it's PEACHY pink though.. ;)





You should try it! I also like The Color Workshop blushes.. I know, sounds cheap. But I got this deluxe kit thing a long time ago and one of the rosy pink blushes looks amazing!
i like


frankly scarlett


loverlush


and hushabuy





in terms of suggestions, i love mixed palettes - chanel and ysl do the best ones i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish