Thursday, December 3, 2009

Whats the best blush for combination skin?

I don't know if there are blushes for different kind of skin types but personally I use a blush from Stila cosmetics. It stays on my cheeks even after 9 hours of work in the office. It is very ';stable'; and Stila has a variety of colours. I don't know your skin color but just for your information I use the ';Rose'; shade. Tiny detail: I have oily skin which is much worse than combination skin. If it does wonders on me imagine what it can do for you.... Good luck!!!Whats the best blush for combination skin?
powder blush as opposed to cream blush which oily areas on the skin just meltsWhats the best blush for combination skin?
actually i recommend bronzer to blush. it will give you a more natual look.





still, if you want blush...try the one from MAC. its great!
Use powder blush, and pink looks good on white people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish