Thursday, December 3, 2009

What color lipstick, blush is best for olive skin tone?

I have an olive skin tone and big brown eyes with light hair, what lipsticks and blush would flatter my look?What color lipstick, blush is best for olive skin tone?
This depends on which kind of olive skin tone you have. There is bronze olive (think Jessica Alba) and 'green' olive (think Eva Longoria). For the bronze one (which I have) I like to use warmer blush and lip colours more along the pinky/peachy and corally colours for both lips and cheeks. For the cooler olive tone (with more green/yellow undertones) rose colours would be best. Hope this helps :)What color lipstick, blush is best for olive skin tone?
on meetmark.com there is everything ( i mean EVERYTHING!) you are looking for!


go to shades of you and pick which skin tone family you are in.


i would guess with your olive skin you would be medium/dark.


i am a rep and i love it! it is so helpful and i think you will love it also!


soon i will be opening my eboutique so email me if u are ordering so u can go through my link ! :]
This may sound odd but shocking/bright pink/peaches/nude lipstick goes well with olive skin tones, Peach colours as blush will look very nice with your skin tone too. Stay away from browns on your lips and cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish