Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best colour blush?

i have light-medium skin and i am looking for a blush that will make my cheeks a lil natuarally rosie. what is the best color blush and what company is the best?What is the best colour blush?
Um... I definelty think this color would be perfect for you!





I would try maybe a rose or peachish color! Most likely a medium tone of combo of dark %26amp;%26amp; light. Pale colors like pale pink would wash you out and like Wine blush would stick out so yeah, stick with like peach and rose- nice medium toned colors :)What is the best colour blush?
Look at the palm of your hand and notice the colors in your creases and at the tips of your fingers. That's going to be the color that you naturally flush to. Try to match that color as closely as you can when choosing a blush and you'll get a really natural glow.





Some of my favorite lines for blush are NARS, Guerlain, and Cargo. Check them out at Sephora, or Sephora.com
I am a liscensed stylist and makeup artist...I usually use mac but judging by the info you gave me I would love to see you try this blush called fantasia by Channel I LOVE it and it makes your face look natural I have been using it for 5 years and u can even use it on a tan,try using the seirra bronzer to go with it also by channel...good luck and it lasts a long time
I would go with a blush on the pinker side, rather than a red or bronze. When you apply it, smile big and apply to the ';apples'; of your cheeks. (the part that gets big when you smile)





Hope that helps!
Look at the inside of your lip. It's a good place to start, I have the same skin tone and I use Tarte. The shade name is Dollface. Unless you are oily skinned. I prefer a gel stick/ cream blush for a more natural finish.
My favorite is Bourjois in Rose du Jaspe. Very pretty and lasts forever. Neutrogena make a pretty one: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends Sheer Highlighting Blush, Fresh 20.
I would go with a pale rose or smokey rose color, those are the in shades of the season, and give you that great dewy look.
Revlon ';Natural Lilac';
Mauvelous by New York Artificial.
just try a light pink, but I don't think it matters the company. Just don't go for Wet and Wild, lol.
medium pink



you always want a blush to pretty much match your skintone but be a little more rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish