Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best way to crush up blush in it's container?

i use mac blush. i have used all the blush in the middle of it's round container. i can't get blush on my brush evenly from whats left. what can i do so i am able to use what's left?What is the best way to crush up blush in it's container?
I have the same problem with my face powder...





I use something with an edge (usually my tweezers for my eyebrows) to detach all the makeup from the sides of the container, being careful not to spill. Then I use the bottom of my powder brush to smush it all up so it's not loose, giant chunks of makeup.





Next time you go to apply, dip your brush in lightly and tap off excess blush because you're going to get a lot more on brush with loose powder.What is the best way to crush up blush in it's container?
what i do, is a crush up the blush with a bobby pin notthe whole thing, but a little section. that always works.
Well, this may not sound like the ideal advice, but for me my blush always crumbles when I accidentally drop it. Though that may not work in your case if you are afraid your container might break if you drop it you can still do it this way, just a bit differently. If I were you I would wrap it in a towel while it is closed and kinda slam it on a counter or a carpeted floor until it is all broken away from the sides. After that shaking it and gently tapping the base of it on a counter should get it all broken up and on the bottom of the container.





Good luck!
i suggest u take it out of itz thing...and then put it into another container..and then...u poor it slowly back in to the mac and try and compact it evenly as best as possable...it might b messsy.but u will fix ur problem
I would do the same thing,


crush it up,put it in a small container,get it at the beauty supply/Sally's or Wal*Mart.





Just think about the loose powdery make-up eye shadows and etc. ,it's pretty much the same,the only difference is that your's will be homemade!





GOOD LUCK!
Scrape out the contents onto a paper plate and crush it up. Then you can fold the plate up into a cone and tap it back into the container. You just have to be careful you don't dip your blush brush too deep into the powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish