Thursday, December 3, 2009

Picking the best BLUSH for me?

I have fair skin, naturally blondish/light brown hair, Brown/hazel eyes.





What colour should I be looking at to compliment my skin hair and eye colour.Picking the best BLUSH for me?
Anything light.. like pink or peach...since you're fair.Picking the best BLUSH for me?
http://www.thebodyshop.com.au/Search.asp鈥?/a>


http://www.thebodyshop.com.au/SubCategor鈥?/a>





Very Very Cheap!
okay go to covergirl.com and sign up. than go to my cover girl than click on my make-up advisor and get color matched they will assk you about your hair color skin tone and eye color and they will match you with the shades that they think would look best on you. Or you can do a live chat with a Beauty Consultants.
Pink- a light peachy-pink (nothing too shimmery)





or





Red- a REALLY light red... but I think that a peach would look better.
some colour such as pink,red or brown
As u r fair light pink look good 4 u
shade of pink...or just use brozer
Use a light bronzer instead of blush, like Cargo Miami Beach.
just get NARS-Orgasm because it looks good on everyone and is the best blush ever of all time

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish