Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best peachy-shade (non-sparkly) of pressed powder blush?

I had a fantastic one from Stilla before the airline permanently lost my luggage. I don't know the shade I had, but it seems to have been discontinued.What is the best peachy-shade (non-sparkly) of pressed powder blush?
NARS Orgasm is the BEST! Its got a little shimmer, but it doesn't show on! It is so pretty and neutral but enhancing, and is ALWAYS an Allure top pick!!What is the best peachy-shade (non-sparkly) of pressed powder blush?
idk what mine is called..but i have covergirl and it works really good. and i have Tarte u can get Tarte brands at Sephora...
Bare Minerals =]


yes they make blush





or mac
Betty, check out the cheek colors at aularale.com/7002 - they have some pretty ones.
I love Hot Mama! by the Balm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish