Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Who do you think makes the best concealer and blush?

I have NYC right now, which isn't really to my liking. I was wondering what your opinion on this was, and which brand of makeup is the best to conceal red blemishes. Also which blush goes on the best and stays on. What's your opinion?Who do you think makes the best concealer and blush?
Clinique would solve all your problems! There is a concealer called ';Advanced Concealer'; This is a camouflaged concealer it can hide ANYTHING! Oil free so it will not clog pores nor will it irritate the skin. Its allergies tested and 100% fragrance free.Very safe to use, its about $13.50 but the tube will last you at least 9 months, because you just use a little bit. Its lasted me FOREVER! You know I just went it asking for a concealer and they tried it on me with out even charging. Clinique is all complementary!





As for blush, it depends on our skin type...if your oily or dry. If oily or just fill good in your skin they have great powder blushes that have oil absorbing formulas that help the blush stay on all day! If dry there is really great moisturizing tube blushes that feel and look great!Who do you think makes the best concealer and blush?
I wont say that one brand is better than the other, all brands have great products. If your are looking to conceal red blemishes you probably want something that is a little bit heavier, so I would suggest a creme based concealer, I don't know what your price range is but I like to use, MAC select cover when I am on set also to take the red out you may want to use a green colored concealer with your concealer. Also one of my favorites, which will give you alot of coverage is Kroylan concealer, this is what I currently have in my kit. http://www.kryolan.com/Camouflage/produc鈥?/a>





Blush I would suggest if you want it to be long wearing, apply a creme blush first then add a powder on top.
The best concealer I have found so far for me is intensive concealer from everyday minerals. I have tried stick and cream concealers but to me it always just makes this sheer layer that you can see through or you have to apply it so thick that it's obvious you're covering something.


https://www.everydayminerals.com/index.p鈥?/a>


They have a large variety of concealers, all with descriptions. The mint color is specifically for covering red blemishes but I haven't tried this one, I have only tried the intensive in medium. You just need to use a concealer brush to apply it. I like it a lot better than using bare minerals as concealer.





I also like both bare minerals and everyday minerals for blushes. I have tried various drug store and also recently e.l.f. blushes and I just don't like the way those traditional blushes look, especially on me. I like the shimmer of the mineral blushes, but everyday minerals also makes matte ones. I do like e.l.f's all over face stick in toasted and have used that as a blush/bronzer on my cheeks twice in toasted, I have medium skin and black hair. But I won't be doing that often because it's a cream and I'm acne prone.
for concealer i would choose Sonia Kachuk becuz its creamy anad glides on to your skin easily and covers blemishes well without the over price





for a blush i like NARS it worth the money

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish