Thursday, December 10, 2009

Best blush?

I have fair skin, and I have been having trouble finding a good blush. I'm looking for a natural pink shade, preferrably in a pressed powder form, that isn't too expensive (under $30).


Any suggestions, ladies?Best blush?
at kohls in their makeup dept, they have a line called flirt and there is a pressed powder blush in the shade of All Dolled Up that i swear by.





it has a tint of sparkle but not alot at all. its the perfect shade.Best blush?
Maybeline.It comes on easily and its not too showy.





I wouldnt consider MAC bcuz it ruins your skin.(My moms a makeup artist for moels so i think she would know lol)





I used MAC one time and i couldnt get it OFF!Haha it was really annoying.
I live for my Nars orgasm. It's a peachy pink shade though. I have fair skin as well and it's not to bold on me. Nars makes the best blushes (imo)





http://www.narscosmetics.com/Blush-C39_c鈥?/a>
mineral make up brand the new one?? i forget the maker of it but get the ';natural rose'; i thihnk i have wel soemthing with rose in the name. its the best i have fair skin too
'glee' made by bare minerals. you can find it at Ulta or Sephora. Very natural and made of natural minerals only! LOVE IT!
marykay makeup is amaizng.





EMBARRASSING STORIES


GO HERE


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Nars Orgasm


$25


http://www.narscosmetics.com/Blush-C39_c鈥?/a>
at least you know what color fits your tone. Thats a start. Go wtih clinique!! Its great! or find a shimmery mineral blush at a store, those give your skin a nice glow.
ohhh i really like maybeline!!!!!
cover girl defiantly
maybelline
Nars. They have a really pretty peachy pink that looks good on fair skin...it's called ';Orgasm';
Cover Girl In Classic pink its only like $4
NARS!





NARS Orgasm is a really popular one. I love it, you should check it out. :]
mmm, i really like the ones from mac , they work really well
BODY SHOP
go to bare minerals!
cover girl
Nars!
NARS
pinch your cheeks red..........
a.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish