Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is Covergirl the best brand for blush?

Does it last long? Does it clog pores? What types are best (specific collections within Covergirl)? Any complaints?Is Covergirl the best brand for blush?
im on a dance team and during performances/competitions we have to wear blush. covergirl does last pretty long but in the end all makeup clogs pores. the only thing is sometimes you kinda have to use a lot because it can go on kind of sheer. but i guess it just depends on wht kinda look you're going for !Is Covergirl the best brand for blush?
I like it, I don't know if it clogs pores. I have never had a problem with it. I guess it could. I like the burnt orange and light orangeish combo because I have olive skin and it works with my coloring. I can't say for you as I don't know what coloring you have.
i uses any kind and it all works the same to me.any make up will clog your pores if you don't remove it at night.
i dont know ima guy
NARS is better, but it is more expensive. MAC is good too, and a reasonable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish