Thursday, December 10, 2009

Best blush?

I'm trying to decide which blush I should buy.. So far I'm between Laura Geller's new tint hint, Lorac cheek stamp, Bare essentials blush, or nars blush in orgasm. I've heard a lot of great things about the nars blush.. Anyone used any of these that can help me out? I like a blush that gives me a natural soft glow..Best blush?
I have Nars orgasm, I use it when I want a natural soft glow.Best blush?
Nars blush gives you a natural glow, but if you want something more neutral I suggest Laura Geller's new tint hint.
Definately need to go to MAC Cosmetics. They have the best makeup EVER. Try them out. www.mac.com
I am going on a lite limb, so hang on. The newest are not the


most reviewed. Really it does matter that blush has been around


for receptive color to be mild, natural, and comfortable. Though


I use bare essential, maybelline, the older school says you might


like to check neutrogenas fresh stars.
bare essentials....its so light and doesnt even feel or look like makeup it gives you such a natural glow
I dont like either because they make my skin look blothy. I use Maybelline New York Dream Mousse Blush. It gives you a soft natural glow to your cheeks. You should use Cloud Wine. It makes you look like you have naturally rosy cheeks!
There really isn't any best blush imho.


Technique seems to be more important. I've used everything from eyeshadow to dollar store brands to Kryolan aquacolors with anywhere from atrocious to beautiful results for each and every blush I've tried.
At the moment I really love maybeline's dream matte mousse blush, it works really well with all foundations and stays on all day really well. and plus it's only cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish