Thursday, December 3, 2009

I've been doing the pin up look, but can't find rosy red blush. What is the best brand & color?

I have the pin up make up technique down but can't seem to find the right rosy red blush color used for the pin up look? Please recommend the best brand and color.I've been doing the pin up look, but can't find rosy red blush. What is the best brand %26amp; color?
Benefit Benetint (only comes in one shade) is the best product for that ever. Plus, it is a stain so it lasts all day without coming off.I've been doing the pin up look, but can't find rosy red blush. What is the best brand %26amp; color?
Use the cherry red lipstick as a cream blush it works and looks fab! I like Max Factor for the ';Pin Up'; look since it it the original from the start of the look. Good Luck!
Bare Escentuals Compassion blush

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish