Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hey , NEED HELP : what is the best blush for a medium skintone ?

What is the best blush out there for a medium skintone color %26amp; how much does it cost ?





thnxHey , NEED HELP : what is the best blush for a medium skintone ?
I like to use avons mineral blush and I think with a medium skin tone you should be using a hearty peach that would be great and look more natural especially during the winter!


Heres a link. Hope this helps!Hey , NEED HELP : what is the best blush for a medium skintone ?
I am medium skin tone. I like benefit:





http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/produ鈥?/a>
I prefer MAC blush in the Plum colour. I have a medium skintone and it suits it just fine. It's about $20
Dont use blush, use bronzer.
i like loreal. brand and a soft brown would be pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish