Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What color blush is best for really pale skin?

I'm talking albino.What color blush is best for really pale skin?
I agree that light rose colors are nice for natural blush.


Also try light corals.


Cover Girl has a really pretty natual colored blush called ';Morning Glow';. I goes with all skin tones, but for very fair skin it looks awesome.What color blush is best for really pale skin?
For Porcelain to Fair Skin Tone I'd go with Pink or Rose tones.





Here are names of fave blush colors my Sisters %26amp; I have (I just checked my blushes) ~~ Quiet Pink or ~Blossom Soft. %26amp; ~Softest Pink Barely There %26amp; ~Barely Blushing.








Also you can use Coral or Tan Tones ~Tender Peach is a nice blush color name for sweet pale light color. So is ~Pale Apricot or ~Hint of Tan or ~Nectar.
A light pinky colour, i have pale skin aswell and i use that and everyone says it looks great, and if i am wearing slightly darker foundation i would add a little bit of bronzer to my cheeks just to make it look more natural :)
a dusky pink. or a pale gold. something with a slight shimmer is best. dont go for red, whatever you do!!! if you want brown, stay away from darker shades. and put a lighter, pale gold along your cheek bones and a darker shade (tho not dark) underneath.
peachy colors or very light pinks. and apply it more towards your eye and not directly on the cheek bones. many women make that mistake and end up looking like clowns. it esp. shows up when you're very pale.
Try some rose coloured blush. Like a light rose coloured blush....








Hope I helped!


~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish