Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best blush for you?

Please name the brand and shade. Thanks!What is the best blush for you?
NARS Orgasm. I think this shade of blush is the most universal one out there. You've got an answer from a fair, blonde person saying that their favourite is Orgasm. Well,I am medium-dark skinned with black hair (think east indian colouring) and Orgasm gives me this lovely pinky-peach glow that looks very natural on me. It is very pigmented, so I think a fairer person may need to apply it very sheerly in order for it to look like that ';just rolled in the hay'; glow, but it is a gorgeous, gorgeous colour. This is the only blush I've ever gotten this excited about.What is the best blush for you?
I use the Silk Radiance from Bee Luscious. It is crushed silk and gives you a very natural looking ';glow';. It is just the right shade. I don't know if their is a store near you but I get it from their web-site.
I agree with everyone's answer! They are all fantastic colours ~ O-Glow by smashbox is also an interesting choice. Chanel always recommends looking at the colour of the pads of your fingers as a guide for what colour you naturally flush.
The best blush I ever used is :


MAC Beauty Powder Blush!


IT'S LIKE ONE OF MY FAVORITE BLUSHES EVER! =)


You can apply it with any powder brush.


Good Luck! =)
I have a light olive complexion, and I find that the ALmay blush in pink looks well on my skin.
Nars Orgasm.The most amazing peachy blush....suits evryone i think...I'm blonde and blue eyed and my friend is brunnette and brown eyes and it looks great on both of us!
i just use warmth from bareminerals as a blush, or i use mac's harmony
Nars:





Mati Hari *for daytime*


Orgasm *for evening as I dont care for the sparkles in the day time*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish