Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best drugstore blush?

How much does it cost around too? If you could tell me what shade is you favorite too! : D Thanks!What is the best drugstore blush?
Almay smart shade blush, is fantastic! It blends in to your skin, to complement your skin tone. I love this.


And the shades will depend on your skintone.


But it's around $9.


I also like covergirl products. It's my guilty pleasure.


(:








Good luck!





Ps. My all time favorite is Clinique, but your looking for drugstore products. . Just thought I'd throw that in(:What is the best drugstore blush?
i like any lush covergirl has, i especually like the loose mineral powder in the big round container.


http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/shop_p鈥?/a>


its great.looks natural but adds great color
maybelline has very good one around $6-$9
bare minerals..


its at sephora
cover girl is really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish