Thursday, December 3, 2009

What blush color would look best on my skin tone?

I have long dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and very light skined. Kind of pale but I'm white (american).





Please and thank you! :)What blush color would look best on my skin tone?
a very bright pink like coral but put it on lightly it looks total differnt on your face than in the caseWhat blush color would look best on my skin tone?
Go to Dillards and they will give you a make over and let you pick the best color for your skin tone. They'll do it for free as well.
you shouldn't wear blush you should go army style and put the black lines just blow your eyes now thats hot
Try a bronzer, instead of a blush. It can give you more depth.
green eyes
yawn.....
i'd say a mauve shade, or straight pink if you go sparingly. I would not reccomend anything red, brown, or purple.
I have fair skin %26amp; green eyes very blonde hair %26amp; I wear pinks and peaches, lighter the better.
pink blush would probably look good on you.
Probably a very pale rose.
A light pinky color should do the trick, maybe go to a department store where you can try on different colors to find one you like best!
you should go with a pale rosy colour... basically you fall under the warm tones.....


don't go with too bright or deep colours bcuz it would look like you've been running through the sahara for 2yrs b4 u arrived.
a peachy pink, try benefit's dandelion
anything for a wite cracker
  • can you still tan with sunburn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish