Thursday, December 10, 2009

Which make-up brand makes the best blush?

What do you think, ladies?Which make-up brand makes the best blush?
I would have to say Bobbi Brown because of her variety of colors also the pot rouge blush can double as lip tint! Save money and get a great product!





GriffinWhich make-up brand makes the best blush?
Joe Blasco. Very high pigment concentration. Use a little, lasts all day.
Mary Kay
im a fan of clinique but for a cheaper alternative i LOVE loreal true match blushes. they blend well and stay put.
Mac. They have the right colors for every skin tone.
Mary Kay
Bare Minerals because its very light and they have almost any color to match your skin tone perfect....trust me...I am a pro, makeup designer....uh another good one to use if you dont want to spend a lot of money is covergirl....try a peachy-pink tone!





%26lt;3 Ran..TMD
bare minerals
Clinique
I think max factor
I say covergirl because I know somebody that works at a beauty


salon and she told me before so thats how I know.
Bobbi Brown! thats great make up. all of it is mazing.
Nars Orgasm, for powder blush. Tarte Blushing Bride for gel blush/stain. Both are worth every penny, and the gel stick from Tarte will last forevah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish