Thursday, June 24, 2010

BEST BLUSH?!! :] besides M.AC.?

HI THERE i need to buy blush, but something I can get AT WALGREENS or at TARGET PLEASE?!


which brand is the best?


like some blush that would stay there all day//


bc my old blush fades away..


it is a NON recognizable BRAND soo


I guess that was it XDBEST BLUSH?!! :] besides M.AC.?
neutragena is the bestBEST BLUSH?!! :] besides M.AC.?
I really like Milani blushes. They don't have many to choose from but the colors they have are amazing! Highly pigmented and gives you a nice subtle look. My favorite is Luminous (Nars Orgasm dupe). Also, Jane cosmetics carry nice blushes as well.
Revlon colorstay


it's named that because it stays on about 12-16 hours


+, its affordable:)
Try L'Oreal ';Front Page Peach.'; It's supposed to look like Nars' super popular blush called, ';Orgasm.';
i use maybellene eye shadow in browns, they make me look ';tanned or sunkissed'; I love eyeshadow way better than blush, plus it has a glittery look but soooo suttle.
maybelline blush mousse, it blends well and it comes in nice colors and its like 6 dollars only i think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish