Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What colors for blush/shadow/lipstick/lipgloss will look best on me?

i have fair/beige skin with a few freckles. light blond hair. and hazel eyes.





thats me in my avatar, but the lighting was sorta bad, btw.





thanks so much!





xoxoWhat colors for blush/shadow/lipstick/lipgloss will look best on me?
Your coloring is warm toned, so a sheer apricot blush will give your cheeks a natural glow. A soft peachy lipgloss or sheer lipcolor will make your smile naturally beautiful. And those hazel eyes, make the green pop by using a smoky plum eyeliner. For evening add a little sheer gold shimmer to your lids. Gorgeous!What colors for blush/shadow/lipstick/lipgloss will look best on me?
I think a light pink sparkley eye shadow and a light pink blush would look good. Maybe a clear/medium pink lipgloss! it would look really good, bring out your eyes and features and look pretty natural!
hey! i would say a clear lip gloss and just neutral colors :)
None. Your ugly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish