Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Whats the best blush you have used- brand name to please :)?

My favorite blush is Bare Minerals blush. I love too many of the colors to list them all. They seem to work with any skin tone, because I have a yellow undertone, and I haven't had a problem with any of the colors I've used.Whats the best blush you have used- brand name to please :)?
Mary Kay is the best for me. They also have mineral powder blushes and it's smooth and soft and blends flawlessly. Check them out on the web.Whats the best blush you have used- brand name to please :)?
neutrogena. im afraid i dont know the actual name but its neutrogena blush and its hyperallergenic. the actual blush looks like a patchwork quilt. i find it has a great glow to it, especially for someone like me who is pale with more blue undertones. it really gives me color. i would reccomend giving a more detailed description of your skin tone
MAC!





A LIl Expensive But WOrks The BEst!
right now i'm using max factor--peach spice, and i love it
I love Benefit's don't hog the mirror because it's close to my natural blush color and understated.
Lulu Beauty Creme Rouge $24.00 at http://www.cherryculture.com





Its some what pricey in my opinion but there are some things you must splurge on.
Right now I'm using the MAC Matte Desert Rose Powder Blush. LOVE IT!!!!
Believe it or not, NYC brand makes a great blush, and it's so cheap! It's similar to the Neutrogena patchwork kind, it gives a beautiful glow and a slight shimmer too. I love it, and it's like $2.99.
Mary Kay's new mineral blush or mineral bronzer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish