Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What's the best blush?

I want to start using blush, but don't know which ones to pick. I have very sensitive skin(I don't use foundations of any kind. only sunscreen), and I'd like a color that's not too pink(I'm pale, and a little color shows). I don't mind if it's from drugstores or department stores. Which blush would you recommand? thanx!What's the best blush?
It depends on your skin type - if it's oily, go with a powder. If it's dry, get a cream. As another super pale girl, most lines have a color that will be fine on you, just try them out first. I also like Benefit Benetint but it doesn't stay on me very long (dry skin). I've read good things about the NARS all-in-one sticks (but have never used).What's the best blush?
Clinique because they're hypoallergenic. I use Clinique and it works really well. I also hear NARS is a really good brand too. Good Luck!
Mary Kay has a wonderful Mineral Blush, The minerals are the hot topic this fall.Clinique and Mac are great too
clinique! or loreal i luv em
  • straight hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish