Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Best Mascara and Eyeliner? Best blush?

What are some of the best choices for best mascara, eyeliner, and blush?


My skin tone is of Latina like Salma Hayek and Jeniffer Lopez since I am also Latin.Best Mascara and Eyeliner? Best blush?
I tend to smear my mascara easily so i always go for waterproof ones - Loreal Double Extension Waterproof works wonder for me. Lancome Flex WP is good for me.





Eyeliner - I'm using a Korean product from The Face Shop





Blush - Maybelline MousseBest Mascara and Eyeliner? Best blush?
Defincils by Lancome; best Mascara EVER!!!!


Eyeline by MAC: best eyeliner EVER


Don't wear blush; got rosy cheeks.
buy this kit like $20 a drug store its called the color workshop has every thing in it
i would have to say for the eyeliner rimmel wich is smugy and maybeline for mascara, the best !!!!!!!!!!!!
The best mascara I've ever used was the basic Clinique Mascara. It never dried up the entire time I used it (until it was all gone!), never got clumpy, and gave a clean dark appearance on your lash.





I use Maybeline eyeliner and it's pretty good, I don't use a lot of eyeliner though, so I wouldn't call it the best.





I LOVE shimmer. I bought some Elizebeth Arden shimmer (you can use this in place of blush and it's radiant). And it was worth EVERY penny. And I'm so cheap it's not even funny!
Maybeline is really good. Thats what I use all their makeup is good. Also so is Marykate and Ashley. They have fun textures and colors.
My favorite mascara is Lash Exact (in black) by Covergirl. It seperates and defines well. The best eyeliner I've found is Perfect Point by Covergirl. You don't ever sharpen it. It gives you a good line without pulling on your eyelid. Trust me, I've used them all! As for blush, I use a rosey color, but I'm very pale. You'd probably want a peachy color. Where I'm from, the mall has Dillards and me and my friends go to like Elizabeth Arden makeup counters and get free make overs. They can suggest colors for you, even if you don't want to pay their prices! Good luck!
Well, im Latina too and like i really like Yves Saint Lauren mascara, it really makes them thick and really long








and im not sure but i think i have the almay black eyeliner, but it matters what color your eyes are, but i always stick to black





and for blush...any i guess! sorry cant really help there





good luck
***WOW THATS EASY


MASCARAS+++


**FOR MAXIMUM VOLUME TRY LANCOME HYPNOSE$21***


FOR MAXIMUM LENGHT TRY BENEFIT BAD GAL LASH$19*****





EYELINERS++++





***BEST EYELINER HANDS DOWN I CANT LIVE WITHOUT IS CHANEL NOIR LEE CRAYON,THEE BLACKEST MOST GREAT QUALITY RTL$30





LIQUID EYELINER TOO FACED LIQUIF EYE**$15


ITS A CLEAR LIQUID EYELINER YOU AN DIP INTO ANY EYESHADOW AND APPLY!!AND GET SOO MANY COLORS WOW!!SAVE MONEY





BEST BLUSH*****


CANT LIVE WITHOUT


BENEFIT BENETINT,LASTS 24-7 ROSE SCENTED,GIVES THEEE ULTIMATE SEXIEST NATURAL FLUSH YOU CAN EVER!!!GET IN A BOTTLE,RTL$28


CONS-STAINED FINGERS-





OR


BENEFIT DANDELION-HEAVENLY PINK GLOW!!IMMEDIATLEY!!$26,


AND LASTS GREAT!!NEVER CAKEY!!





YOU CAN GET ALL THESE ITEMS IN EBAY FOR CHEAPER OK!!LOL





I HOPE MY ADVICE HAS BEEN MOST HELPFUL*** =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish