Thursday, June 24, 2010

Who makes the best blush?

MAC Nars or SephoraWho makes the best blush?
I used to love this ';rimmel'; blush called ';santa rose';... but every since they've slightly changed the package, the shape i mean... I feel the color changed as well... I'm not sure. I just feal it.





It is (or was) this warm shade of pink that's slightly orange. And made my skin look so soft...





I also used revlon's. It was nice.Who makes the best blush?
It depends on your budget! Benefit do some gorgeous blushes suited to different skin tones and blusher preferations. I reccomend 'posie tint' which is a liquid blusher that comes in a jar with a brush a bit like nail varnish. Or if you prefer powder blushers then there are a selection such as 'dandelion' and 'georgia' that come in a small square shaped box with a miny brush inside! The lovely thing about these products is they are easy to use - come in handy containers complete with brushes, there is allways one to suit you and your needs and they look and smell lovely. They are quite expensive tjough at around 拢22. If you are looking for something cheaper then i would reccomend rimmel london as their blushers are good quality, no wow factor but they work well and are very well priced. But if you really want to go for the three makes you've suggested then i would say mac. I had one of their blushers once and it was good. Hope you get a nice blusher in the end!! x
Out of those three I would say MAC. If I could choose another company I would say Cargo. I find that they offer the best pigment and bang for your buck when it comes to how much you actually get in package. Their shade Big Easy is a great dupe for NARS' Orgasm without the excessive sparkle.
mac nars and clinique.


colors i love.


mac- dolly mix


nars- orgasm


clinique- cupid
MAC and NARS
rimmel. and at a reasonable price too
Nars. no doubt

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish