Thursday, June 24, 2010

Which NARS blush would be best for me?

I have brown hair and blue eyes. A somewhat pale complexion. I'm not ivory skinned, but maybe a few shades darker, if that.





Over all I am light skinned.





I'm looking for coverage that will last all day, but look very natural. I dont like shimmer. I want it to look pinkish or peachy.





any help?Which NARS blush would be best for me?
I really love Orgasm but that has a little bit of shimmer in it but its barly noticeable so if you reallyyyyy don't want any shimmer at all I'd go with Amour or if you want it pinker Mata Hari.Which NARS blush would be best for me?
Deep Throat is a nice peachy color. I'm pale too and that's what I use. It's not too bright.
You can try Orgasm. It's a peachy pink shade, but it does have a little shimmer, but not a lot. It looks very natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish