Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Whats the best blush base?

to keep your blush lasting all dayWhats the best blush base?
Prep your skin with a foundation primer before applying makeup. Try Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer. You can get it for about $16 at Sephora.com


You will also want to use a good blush. I have found that layering two complimenting colors helps. Also two different formulas.


I use a gel blush stain by Tarte cosmetics on my cheeks. It lasts all day, is easy to apply and looks very natural. If I want a more flushed look, I apply a powder formula blush on top. It really works! Good Luck!


Try the link below. This gel-based blush has been voted best for 4 years straight. I love love it! I use blushing bride and flush.Whats the best blush base?
you just need to get a better blush if it isnt lasting all day, i dont think there is such thing as a blush base. Try a cream or gel blush instead of powder, they last much longer.
Very clean skin and a light moisturizer.
buy the good kind mac
Clean skin and a moisturizer help, but a great ';staying'; brand is the best: www.marykay.com/jalbertini ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish