Thursday, June 24, 2010

Best drugstore blush, mascara, concealer, eyeliner, etc?

what are your favorite from the drugstore??


thanks!!Best drugstore blush, mascara, concealer, eyeliner, etc?
Blush= NYC cheek glow in riverside rose


Mascara= cover girl proffessional, straight brush very black


Eyeliner= cover girl line exact in very black, and jordana blackBest drugstore blush, mascara, concealer, eyeliner, etc?
Foundation: I use Covergirl powder..cream foundation is too oily and may make your skin shiny after a while.


Eyeshadow: Covergirl trio in shimmery sands? I think thats what its called. I use the middle color from my brow to the crease, then the darkest color on the lids, and the lightest color at the top of the brow.


Eyeliner: Usually maybelline in ebony black, but Covergirl works well too.


Mascara:Maybelline XXL. It has 2 sides: white lengthener and mascara. The lengthener spreads your eyelashes apart and makes them look longer and fuller. Then put the mascara over it. Also, i use an eyelash curler.





Hope I helped! :]
I don't wear blush, so I can't give my own opinion.


Mascara: any Maybelline product, preferably the LashExact mascara.


Concealer/Foundation: Maybelline Mineral Power


Eyeliner: Revlon Colorstay! It's amazing.





:)
maybeline is the best, but loreal is the best in quality you can get at a drug store. revlon comes in second but its what you like best. you just have to buy and buy untill you find out what you like from expirence.
The kind that you wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish