Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Best blush for dark skin?

I'd like to know what kind of blush i should use. I have dark, but not too dark(about beyonce's skin tone) skin, and i don't want to spend more than ten bucks on this blush. Unless it's Mac or clinique or something. I also don't want to look like i'm wearing makeup, but look natural. Pleas reply! :)Best blush for dark skin?
I use everything from Avon to Mary Kay to Clinique to Estee Lauder...I even use the $14 Lip gloss from Fashion Fair.





I love the Fashion Fair line for the simple fact that they have a lot of colors for all women of color. But I think that quality is better with Mary Kay. I have used their blush (I personally am not a blusher fan, because I can pinch my cheeks and that does it for me but for a night out, I have some Mary Kay blush that is wonderful because Mary Kay makeup last longer (stays without reapplication) than most department store makeup, if you moisturize and keep your skin healthy)





I clicked on VIBRANT STAR at http://www.marykay.com/whatsnew/color101…





and I got the blush for the Model and it's MK Signature™ Cheek Color Duet


Gold Canyon and it's $10.00Best blush for dark skin?
http://www.health-care-beauty.com/Face-3…





http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005…
The best blush and possibly all over shimmery color for women of color is Bobbi Brown's Shimmer Brick Compact in ';Beige'; or ';Bronze';. It is a combination of several colors that can be used separately as eye shadows or blush and combined for an all over glow...Gorgeous and light and it wears like a very sheer powder foundation.


P.S. Looks fab with a neutral lip color such as Sand Sugar Shimmer Lip Gloss by Bobbi Brown.
try a light shade of red or your natural color so it would make your face glow brighter.











GOOD LUCK
u want to look natural? do u have oily skin?


coz what im about to suggest is get a cream blusher. more sheer tint with minimum of colour but highlights ur cheeks in a natural way.





if u got oily skin, then get a matt blusher in peach or orange with shimmer. Juz apply a little and it helps to highlight %26amp; enchance ur cheeks....@ the same time looks natural ........
I think that any type of shimmer or like type of J-Lo Glow type stuff that makes dark skin looks bright and shiny looks absolutely GORGEOUS! So basically some type of shimmer blush...or look at J-Lo's line.
Go to bare essentials in the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish