Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's the best colour blush?

I have fair skin, green eyes and blonde hair. I usually put this apricot colour on when I wear blush but not sure if it suits me or not.





So what do you think is the best blush colour for me?





ThanksWhat's the best colour blush?
Unfortunately, fair skin doesn't quite cover the details needed to match a blush to your skin tone. If your skin is quite yellow I'd say you need a more bronze coloured blush. For peach coloured skin, both apricots and dusty reds work well. For pink skin, use dusty pinks. Using apricots and pinks will really make the colour of your eyes pop, whereas pinks and reds are going to make your hair stand out brighter.





My best advice would be to pop down to a MAC or Napoleon counter in David Jones or Myer. The girls at those companies are very well trained and will match you a perfect colour and put it on you for free, along with hints on how best to wear it. They might try to sell you the whole store, but it's good value, and even if you don't buy their more expensive products you will then know the right colours to be using and can buy them elsewhere.What's the best colour blush?
I think you've chosen a good shade for your complexion. I'd generally assume that people with your complexion suit apricot and peach.
cool colors very lite ones lite brown





the one you got is good to if its a lite apricot
  • straight hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish