Tuesday, June 22, 2010

BEST Blush, Powder, and Concealer (Drugstore Brands)?

Name them!


Please and thank you!BEST Blush, Powder, and Concealer (Drugstore Brands)?
There ARE some great cheap makeup brands, don't worry!





I haven't tried CoverGirl Cheekers, but they're supposed to be really good blushers. For powder, just look for something finely milled - if you can see the loose powder clumping, it's no good!





In terms of concealer, I can give you two definite answers, there. I like Cover Girl's stick concealer, as well as L'Oreal True Match (great for hard-to match shades, like my Asian skin).





One last thing: try Everyday Minerals. I tried them a few months ago and I'm a total convert. Free sample kit, great blushers and concealers, and a huge colour selection, as well as major staying power and high-quality pigments!





Good luck finding makeup :)BEST Blush, Powder, and Concealer (Drugstore Brands)?
Check out L'Oreal, Revlon Colorstay, Maybelline and Almay. They're all very good. :)
invest in some good makeup. drug store brands arent that great. pigments arent as strong n fade within hours

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish