Thursday, June 24, 2010

Best blush/foundation for pale skin?

i already have ';wetnwild'; by ultimate touch, but i want something else, this stuff isn't that good for my face.


any opinions on the best blush/foundation?Best blush/foundation for pale skin?
use colorstay foundation by revlon. i'm ivory. it's great. and lasts all day.





and there is dry/normal


and


oily/combination


foundations.





so there is one for every skin type.Best blush/foundation for pale skin?
It really would be easier to suggest things if we knew exactly what type of ';pale'; we are talking about here. Also what price range of make-up you are looking for. Which from your mention about wet n wild I am going to assume you want something affordable..





See there are all sorts of pale..and some girls definition of pale isn't even pale at all.





For me I am a true ivory, I'm the type of ivory that the lightest shades are often to dark for. ';Porceline'; skin it is sometimes referred as.





So for me, I use a few different products that give me the results I want..





Firstly, Maybelline purestay powder foundation. Gives you a nice matte finish, is long wearing and the lightest shade is a nice match for my skintone.





But lets say you don't like powder foundation. So for my days when I want fuller coverage or what not I turn to Revlon Custom Creations in light/fair. It has a five shade dial you can turn it to. And goes on like silk..I top it with Cover Girl Tru Blend pressed mineral foundation in light..looks very airbrushed and pretty when mixed together..





As for blush my absolute must have blush is cover girl cheekers in pretty peach..very natural looking, buildable color that is beautiful on pale skin tones..





=]
How pale are we talking? ;) Seriously, there are different variations on that word; but I would recommend MAC or Dior, because they have very, VERY light shades.





For blush, something as simple as a Covergirl ';Cheekers'; blush would work. Peach shades work well if you have pink undertones, and go for the reds if you have yellow undertones.
Im pretty pale and I use dream matte mousse foundation in nude.


It works well for my skin too as i have dry and sensitive skin and makes your skin look even and fresh without lookin like youve packed too much on.


Also if you're using the right colour you won't get lines as it blends in really nicely
you can check out this color that I use from Mary Kay called ';pink petals';


http://www.marykay.com/tdavis75721/color鈥?/a>





See if you like that or you can try other colors at the virtual makeover link below.


http://www.marykay.com/tdavis75721/whats鈥?/a>





Registration for the makeover and shipping (if you decide to purchase your product) is also free.
well i dnt know if your asking for expensive make up. but if your not u should try covergirl Trublend. if you say that ur face is white go with a natural color like 110 foundation same 112 and blush mis=x it up with some pinkish color 430.


i think i would work but if not just and opinion.
I used to use crap cheap foundation. then i changed to ELIZEBETH ARDEN INTERVENE.. which was really good. then now im used ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR..and it gives a natural look and covers up spots really well! plus stays on for over 12 hours.
nope im black

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish