Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This question is for bare minerals users: which blush and eyeshadow colors will be best for me?

I love bare minerals foundation, and am wanting to try their blush and eyeshadow. The problem is I live in Norway and have to order it online so I cant try it before I buy it. Which blush and eyeshadow colors would you recommend for a blond with blue eyes and a medium complexion? I would like a nice brown eyeshadow for everyday use and a blush that is natural looking and not too pink-thanks!This question is for bare minerals users: which blush and eyeshadow colors will be best for me?
I love the Bare Escentuals eye shadow in Cocoa, it's natural, neutral, and not too dark. Their Clear Radiance is great for a blush and brow area highlighter. I like the Blush called Fulfill, a dusty plum, not too dark.This question is for bare minerals users: which blush and eyeshadow colors will be best for me?
for your eyes use purples and pinks to make them stand out. also if u want to use browns that is fine too just dont make it too dark. the darker the colors that you use the less it will make your eyes stand out. as far as blush goes use Rose Radiance i.d. bareMinerals All-Over Face Color

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish