Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What's the best blush colour for....?

So, I'm ordering from mary kay and I'm stumped, I have no clue what blush colour I should choose. I have medium beige skin. Below is the link to all the colours I can pick from:





http://www.marykay.ca/en/products/makeup鈥?/a>





thanzzzWhat's the best blush colour for....?
i think i'd go with either shy blush or sparkling cider for a medium beige person. shy blush is pinker and sparkling cider has a more peach tone to it so it depends on which you prefer.What's the best blush colour for....?
Ermm, Shy Blush for everyday wear, suits your medium skin and sparkling cider for some more 'bold' definition on your cheeks at nighttime. The tip is natural shades for daytime and darker ones for the night as there is (obviously) less light at night and you need to sculpture and draw the attention to your cheeks with a darker color, visible enough even in the candlelight or a dim lit restaurant etc. Hope I helped.
Why don't you use the virtual make over tool and see what looks best you can down load a picture of yourself or use a model with your complexion. Or you can ask your consultant to let you try a few then decide.


I do like the sparkling cider and sunny spice looks good on almost everyone so you can't go wrong with that one. Shy blush is my new favorite.
sparkling cider


or


golden copper
sparkling cider or shy blush

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish