Thursday, June 24, 2010

The best blush?

I like using bright pink blush. i dont know why; but it gives me this 'cute' look; i'm not sure how to explain it, though.


i wear it during the day; but it always comes off.





what is the best blush[that isn't tested on animals] that stays on the longest?The best blush?
I wear bright pink blush to so i totally know the look that you are talking about! I use blush by Mary Kay in the Pink Flamingo shade! TIs very bright and cute so you might want to look into that plus it stays on all day and the compact will last you a long time! I'v had mine since June and still have plenty left!The best blush?
Bee Luscious Cosmetics Triple Split Blush in PINK MOUSSE, long lasting and gorgeous!
Haven't tried MK blush but I have tried their eye shadows and they do stay, I also tried their moisturizers and they're great so maybe the first answer is right. I'm gonna give it a try myself. As for my experience, mac blushes last a long time.
Estee Lauder





';Blush all Day'; in Apricot or Pink Cloud





it really does make you blush all day, won't wear off, smudge off, or flake off





I give it a 10 out of 10
  • straight hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish