Thursday, June 24, 2010

Best blush for asian??

this is my a close picture of myself http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/985/100鈥?/a>





I want to buy hard candy blush and I want to buy the honey bunny blush, but I want a nice subtle and fresh blush color that looks natural. Help??Best blush for asian??
I think you are on the right track in wanting a blush that complements your skin tone rather than detracting from it. Blush is the one makeup accessory that should not stand out, but rather make the face look as if it is at its best ... but not ';made up.';Best blush for asian??
I'm korean (MAC NC35) and I wear MAC powder blush in Peach Twist.
I use Maybelline dream mousse in peach satin. It blends very well.
pretty light brown/bronze
no get a very light but bright pink,











just put it on subltey
NARS Sin or NARS Torrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish