Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What NARS Blush will be best for me? Will it last for a while?

So I'm thinking about spluging on a NARS blush, but I don't know which one to buy. I have an olive skin tone with black hair and deep brown eyes.





Also, I was owndering how long a regular nars blush lasts (In terms of using the makeup?). Some people have said months, others longer than that (still others say weeks!).What NARS Blush will be best for me? Will it last for a while?
I LOVE Nars blush! Some of my favorite colors are Orgasm (their best seller- looks great on everyone! Like a peachy glow), Sin (a hint of mauve) and DeepThroat ( a bit more color than Orgasm). I would recommend going to your local Sephora, they carry Nars and can do a free consultation and try a few shades on you.What NARS Blush will be best for me? Will it last for a while?
I say your best bet is Orgasm which is their most popular product because its flatterin on most/all skin tones.Go to a department store or to Sephora or where ever they carry Nars to have someone help you find the most flattering shade for you.
I just bought the Nars orgasm and Its the most radiantly beautiful blush i have ever seen. but i'm worried i should have gotten sumatra... :(
I love NARS makeup. Its one of my fav's. I also have black hair, brown eyes and olive skin. I use Orgasm and Deep Throat. Deep Throat is a little darker. Their makeup lasts because it is so well made. I would go to your sephora because you could go online, but the colors never really look the same. Its def worth the splurge!
  • can you still tan with sunburn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish