Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's the best blush to use for contouring the face?

So yesterday I was at MAC having a look at some of the blushes and I asked the MA for some help with finding a blush for contouring cheek bones and the nose and she recommended this blush called ';Harmony'; it's a sheertone, I think. So I tried it on and I could hardly even see it on my face, let alone accentuating my cheek bones :S





Anyways, what's a good blush that you would recommend for contouring? %26lt;3 I'm an NC20 BTW.





PS. I'm not American so I can't buy MAC Pro products like the sculpt and shape duo :( so please try not to include those.What's the best blush to use for contouring the face?
you don't need a blush..you can also buy a powder a shade darker than your skin. even one lighter than your skin tone too...that's all sculpt %26amp; shape really is. i recommend a pressed powder with a contouring brush. u can try mineralize skin finish or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish