Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Whats the best blush brand youve used

besides macWhats the best blush brand youve used
loreal true blendWhats the best blush brand youve used
ARTISTRY





I have exclusive rights to this product. Message me if you want more info (= It's a greatt brand. It's rated on of the top 5 prestige make up of the world along with Lancome, Clinique, Shiseido, and Estee Lauder. I don't know the exact order but yeah. ARTISTRY isn't sold in stores. Msg me for more info.
NARS at sephora.





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>



cream blush- stila, powder blush- smashbox... winter-pinks, summer-peaches.
victoria secret Very Sexy blush... $18
I just use the Soft Focus Warmth(by Bare Minerals)
for a decent price, maybelline or rimmel london.
I love Bare Minerals and Nars 3 in 1
MAC and NARS ..well worth the cost
Mary kay!
ulta brand from ulta ! its my fave and its 6 bucks !!
smashbox and ny

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish